Summer Solstice Arrives

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Some long nights...


Having finished 8 out of my 9 nights this time around on my work schedule and having a little trouble keeping my eyes open (will head for bed very soon), I wanted to share this image of a Green Man Druid in the dark of the winter time as a reminder that although the trees may be bare of leaves, there is a deep and green vitality that is always present around us all.

There is much to enjoy in the darkness, for without it, we would not cherish the light as it will slowly come in it's due time and bring the Wheel of the Year around once more.

Bright Blessings,

Duncan

Post Scriptum: I post this image with the regret that I cannot recall the wonderful artist who created it...I will attempt to locate him or her and give honor where it is due.

No comments:

Post a Comment