Summer Solstice Arrives

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ah, the Green Harper returns!

I have been recovering from a serious stay in the hospital at the beginning of March for two weeks,  and while I still have a number of weeks/months to regain my full strength, it is wonderful to be able to walk outside again.
I was able to fill our bird feeders and walk in the yard inhaling the sweet, sweet scent of the apple blossoms and delighting in all the various colors of Green that grace the Spring Season.
Although with all the rain this year to date, Spring has been elusive, to put it mildly! But we are promised a few days of sun this week, so my soul doth rejoiceth.
Will be posting a bit more often (I hope!) and look forward to sharing some poems/quotations that I have discovered.
Blessings, dear friends and may the Spring bless with Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment